A desktop problem, as well as a laptop computer, is an indispensable device in work and daily life. In the process of using, surely many times you will encounter a case where your computer fails. In this article, you will learn also learn How to flip the camera on Omegle. let’s find out a summary of 10 common errors on computers.
First Malfunctioned computer
Hanging machines is a fairly common error when using a laptop or PC for a long time. When you encounter this error, you will not be able to move the mouse or operate the keyboard on the machine.
Cause: Due to a software conflict when installing, running many programs at the same time, due to CPU overheating due to a problem with the heatsink or fan, sometimes also due to a faulty driver.
How to fix:
- Restart the computer
- New OS update
- For software errors: You just need to uninstall the software and reinstall it on your computer.
- Remove the CPU and clean some parts such as the cooling fan, RAM, and hard drive cooling fan…
- Repair or replace the new hard drive, note back up the data before doing so.
2Hard drive failures
The hard drive part is responsible for storing, retrieving data, and remembering and running software systems on the computer. If they work for a long time, the hard drive will inevitably fail, directly affecting the tasks on the computer. More seriously, it can also lose important data stored in your computer.
- The computer often freezes, lags slowly, and the hard drive often makes strange noises.
- The hard drive shows the error “Hard disk Corrupted”.
- The computer or laptop makes a noisy sound.
- Hard drive error received in BIOS but not on Windows.
- Because the hard drive has to regularly operate on heavy tasks for a long time, it reduces performance.
- Fragmented hard drive: After a period of use, the data will be fully written in the disk without being arranged and distributed, leading to data overload loading a certain partition.
How to fix:
- Replace the hard drive with a new one.
- Use some software to fix hard drive errors such as Norton Save & Restore 2.0, HDD Regenerator… (Note: need to back up all data before doing so to avoid data loss. )
The keyboard is one of the important parts of the computer, this is considered the method of communication between humans and the computer. After a long period of use, the computer keyboard may encounter an old damaged condition, lose the key or encounter an error when using it.
How to fix: Should replace the new keyboard for the computer.
Note: It is necessary to choose the correct type of keyboard of the same brand as the computer to avoid driver or software conflicts that control them.
4Cacacan’t connect to wifi
Not being able to connect to wifi is a fairly common error when using a laptop or PC.
Cause: Due to the wrong settings of the installer or possibly due to modem error or unstable Internet connection.
How to fix: Depending on the type of computer or operating system that the computer installs, we can fix this problem.
- First, you must check to make sure that the wifi network is working, then check the IP address to see if the machine is configured correctly.
- Some machines have a wifi on/off button right on the keyboard, you have to check to see if it’s turned on.
- Consider reconfiguring your carrier’s modem or router.
- In case you can’t connect to wifi after doing all the steps on your device, you need to contact your Internet service provider for support.
5Cadodon’t charge the battery.
The computer does not charge the battery is a common error that many laptop users encounter. After a long time of use, the battery life of the device begins to decrease, sometimes the device crashes after only a few minutes of starting up.
- The power supply has problems such as: turned off, damaged, no power, …
- The battery is damaged/broken after a long time of use
- Damaged charger/charger cord
- The charging slot is loose, resulting in an unstable connection between the charger and the computer’s charging slot.
- Overheating of the computer can also cause the device to not be able to charge the battery, in addition to the bottle, reducing battery life or causing other consequences such as fire and explosion.
How to fix:
- Check the power supply
- Check the charger, and charging cord, in case it is damaged, it must be replaced
- Replace new battery for computer
6Disk drive is slow
A computer with a slow drive error will make the operation as well as the time it takes to load and run programs on the computer.
- Because the drive is fragmented, the files and data are scattered out of order, making the hard drive and the computer take longer to find and retrieve those data.
- Because the drive contains too much data, the processing speed of the computer becomes slower and slower.
- Due to a failed drive.
- Due to viruses or the use of malicious software.
How to fix:
- Defragment hard drive
- Regularly clean the hard drive, and delete unnecessary files and applications on the computer.
- Install anti-virus software on your computer
When the computer encounters a system failure, you will not be able to start and operate your computer.
Cause: Due to corrupted system files or errors caused by hard drives.
How to fix:
- Repair system error files.
- Remove the computer’s hard drive completely, then attach it to another computer to check for errors and fix them.
- Reinstall the entire operating system for the computer.
8 The machine is too hot
Computers when working for a long time will easily lead to overheating, causing conflicts or crashes.
How to fix:
- Clean the air vents and cooling fan parts of the computer.
- In case cleaning the machine does not solve the above situation, you can upgrade the BIOS of the system.
9Small amount of memory
Storing many large data files or having to run large software makes the computer memory unable to meet.
How to fix: Upgrade or replace with a new hard drive with a larger capacity.
Note: It is recommended to choose hard drives that are compatible with the model to avoid hard drive conflicts on the computer.
Ten Blue screen
A blue screen error is an error when the computer screen suddenly goes blue and displays an error message while in use, at this time you cannot perform any operations on the computer.
- The driver is not compatible with the computer or is due to the wrong installation of the driver of another version of Windows.
- Your computer’s RAM stick and RAM slot are dirty or defective.
- The Windows version is faulty.
- Software conflicts.
- The computer is infected with a virus.
- One component in the computer can’t keep up with the others, slowing down the entire system.
How to fix:
- Remove the computer RAM stick and clean the RAM stick as well as the RAM slot, then reinstall it in the correct position.
- Install a new version of Windows on your computer
- Uninstall the most recently installed software to avoid software conflicts.
- Virus scanning for computers.
- Upgrade or replace the hard drive.
Check out more articles like these over at Bitcoinminershashrate.com